Friday, March 12, 2010

Back on the Blog Wagon

I've been off of the blog-wagon yet again. Apologies!

I got a little wrapped up in the Olympics for a few weeks there. (Johnny Weir was ROBBED!) Not to mention good tv is back in full swing, with the Bachelor finale (UGH) and American Idol, which is majorly sucking this year. After last night, they are down to the Top 12, and three of the people eliminated last night were three of the best in the competition, so I think I am hanging up my hat on this season. I may watch if there is nothing else on, but I am going to wait it out for Simon Cowell's new show next year.

I don't really have anything exciting to discuss with you all today-I will toot my own horn for a second and say that I have worked out three days or more a week for three weeks running, so I am feeling a bit like a Rock Star. If you haven't heard, I have a bridesmaids dress to get into by May 23 that was bought about three years ago (wedding called off, now back on) but I was a bit (ok a lot) skinnier then, so I am on a major health and fitness kick at the moment. I've lost 10 lbs since December, but the dress still doesn't zip up, so we're in full on crisis mode at the moment. I'm thinking it will take another 10 to zip and another 5-10 to look good, so it is going to be a rough couple of months. I love to eat and hate to exercise. And I can't live without chocolate, so don't ask. I did give up coffee and sodas for Lent in the hopes that it would get me to drink more water, but so far I think I'm just drinking a lot more green tea. I guess that's still an improvement!

I don't like crazy crash dieting, so if anyone has any HEALTHY tips for shedding pounds pass them on!

No comments: