Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Your Best Angles Only, I Promise!

So, I have this little photography hobby that has actually turned into an extremely small business. After giving up retail as a second job after ten years last winter, I miss the money but not the work. So naturally, I'd like to make a little more money doing something I really enjoy!

I'm going to be doing some "Mini-Sessions" in September, which is a great way to get some portraits made for your Christmas cards, just for fun, or for someone special!!! I have details on my website, www.mattiecallahan.com, there is a tab at the top for the mini-session info.

I would love to take your photo, you and your sweetie's photo, your family's photo, your kid's photo, etc. and have you try out my work and see if my style is for you! These sessions are shorter and cheaper than my "regular" ones, plus you get a CD with selected prints included (not purchased separately as usual!) so please tell your friends! I would love to book a full day and then have to schedule another one!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I've passed it on to a couple of friends!
:0)